89 Posts
Main Forum

World of Warcraft

3 replies
Votes:
+6
Guild Member
3yr+ Veteran
Just thought I would drop a line and mention that Riven is actually playing this game again. Yes, that old man is playing World of Warcraft. I almost died of shock when he logged online and into the game. He has some work buddies in Qatar who play the game so he is hooking up with them. Riven can give more information on their situation but as for myself I am currently playing Horde on Tichondrius, along with having the toons on Kel'Thuzad from years gone by. If Casca reappears out of the nethers maybe he can be convinced to leave the Windrunner server.

Darkyn and Crystal are also playing Horde on Tichondrius, and they also have Alliance on Stormrage. The lean for them is Horde currently on Tichondrius (same as myself).

Only posting this in case some people are bored and looking for something to do. New expansion comes out next month so it is a good time to hop back in. Not sure on the long term of things but it may be something to fool around with until the 'next' MMO comes along that is worth playing.

So yeah, let me know your thoughts on this and maybe we can see about doing a little something. I know the forums have not been used much of late (last post was by Trip back in February) but I am certain there are lurkers like me that check daily.

Tre
Posted Jul 20, 18 · OP
Votes:
+3
Guild Member
3yr+ Veteran
I never played WoW, so would feel at a total loss starting now (not gonna even try). You should sign on discord more, Tre!
Posted Aug 10, 18
Votes:
+25
Guild Member
3yr+ Veteran
I dont check the forums that often, im mainly in Discord, and there is a chat option there. But hey.. how goes it..
Glad to see there are still members around playing games, even though going back to wow.. shudder.. No thanks. But have fun!
5e22220021d1a607.png
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/DorlarCSE
Posted Aug 10, 18
Votes:
+6
Guild Member
3yr+ Veteran
Yes, I do need to log onto Discord more often. How about I just type that wonderful 'soon' . As for everything else, things are going good for me. Just bought myself a new car which will be a serious upgrade over what I was driving. Other, than that just fooling around in WoW and on the Xbox. Hopefully something will come along that will drag us all back together in the same game again.

Tre
Posted Aug 13, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices